Full Time Chef Required:
We offer secure employment with the opportunity to advance ,negotiate conditions and be respected as a valued staff member.
What we require:
- Skills to maintain high and consistent food standards at all times.
- Flexibility to work across a rotating 7 day roster including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment in a professional manner.
- A minimum of 2 years experience is required post education and the ability to maintain pace and standards under pressure are paramount.
Jobs tasks and responsibilities
- As our chef you will be responsible for developing new recipes.
- Planning Menus.
- Manage Customer Relations.
- Training and developing new and current kitchen staff.
- Inventory Management.
- Quality Control to the highest of standards.
- Monitoring and maintaining safety standards.
- Coordinating with the purchasing department.
- Is responsible for scheduling the kitchen staff.
- Capable of working in place of the head chef when he is off-duty.
What we offer:
- +40 hours a week
- Full slary package $60,000
- Enjoyable work culture
Please forward your cover letter and application to Hello@thequietman.com.au